Contact, location and open hours
Before you call us please see frequently asked questions below:
1. Do we sell Christmas Trees? Yes we do, real Christmas Trees big and small.
2. Are you open? We are open seven days a week from 8am until 7pm.
3. Can I just come down and buy a tree? Yes we are like any other store except stock more sizes of fresh Christmas Trees than anyone else in Auckland.
4. Do you sell Christmas Tree stands? Yes, we sell a range of quality stands.
5. Do you deliver Christmas Trees? Yes we do seven days a week. Book here.
6. Do you collect Christmas Trees? Yes we do, seven days a week. Book here.
7. When will my tree arrive? On the day of delivery we will text you. If you don't hear from us text 027 239 2716 with your order number and we'll do our best.
8. How much are your trees? We have trees from $30. See full price list here.
For any queries not covered above, call our shop on 09 630 5365, or
Email us email@example.com, or
Visit us at 116 Balmoral Road, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024 .
This is halfway between Dominion Road & Mount Eden Road - we are the tree farm behind the long rock wall.
Store open daily from 12 Nov from 8am until 7pm.
Just come on down to our store or you can click and collect here. We bring in fresh trees daily and trees are stored in water in shaded ventilated sheds.
Covid safety note:
We have outdoor contactless payment terminals and all of our staff are double vaccinated.